Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Zul P's plea, "Let me play the Tevez role"

In a recent development on the Zul P situation, the dignified winger cum striker has made a plea to manager and captain of F&F, Aie. In a press conference here with the media, Zul P is confident that he can play the 'Tevez' role of bull-dogging opponents defenders with quick running and closing up on the defense. " I believe that I have the mentality and strength to run around like a mad dog like Carlos Tevez in the Manchester United team. Coach Aie just have to unleash the beast in me".

(picture: Zul P pictured here on one of his late night parties.) 

Zul P has been under scrutiny lately for his lack of composure in 
putting the sword to the opponent weak link. But in the same press conference, he was adamant that his touch will come soon enough after hearing Fatah's comment about his finishing. There is also talks about the relationship between him and his strike partner being on the rocks. "What Fatah said about me the other day was quite right" he said. " I need to improve and work on my finishing if I am to keep my place in the team. I believe that once the confidence in front of goal is back, I will be back to my best". The relationship between Fatah and Zul P is now said to be on the amend as they we seen shaking hands on training ground here at Cyberjaya Training Park last nite.


(picture: Fatah with his friend and now foe, Det from Dettol FC)

No comments:

Post a Comment