Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nadeem and Fahrul under fire

Both Nadeem and Fahrul came under fire by boss and captain, Aie today after the former missed training and the latter was late to the Cyberjaya Training Park.

Nadeem was rumored to miss the training because of heavy partying the night before where he was photographed by the paparazzi canoodling women after women. His party boy nature
 is not uncommon among the Fire and Flames boys. When asked about the situation by the reporter, Aie expressed his wrath over Nadeem and Fahrul's disciplinary problem. " I do not condone this type of behaviour in my team. They will need to prove their worth after this in training". In a recent news posted in this blog, Nadeem was quoted saying that he will fight for his place. After a sit down with the gaffer, Nadeem was fined 2 weeks wages and was given a stern warning. Comment from Nadeem is still unavailable because we're unable to track him down.

(picture: Nadeem casanova ways.)

Fahrul however was let down easy by the manager and the club. This is due to good reasoning from the promising defender. " I was late because of family reasons" Fahrul was quoted saying.



(picture: is this the real reason why Fahrul was late?)

1 comment:

  1. In my defense,I was at home resting from fatigue becoz I was involved in Futsal tourney for Team MMU at Klang on Sunday n played full time for F&F's Frenly match the next day.the pic was taken ages ago during off season.I hev clarified this matter to the F&F's Captain n there is no prob wit my disciplinary.

    ReplyDelete