Friday, November 21, 2008

Reza working hard with personal trainer

Up and coming defender, Reza of F&F is rumored to be putting an extra mile to his training regime with a the clubs' personal doctor and trainer, Wan Sempoi. Reza has been seen going to the gymnasium with Wan Sempoi doing extra crunches and running to increase his heart and lung capacity. When interviewed by our journalist, Reza was confident that he can at least challenge Fahruls' position in the heart of F&F defense. " I hope that the boss can see my desire to win a place in the starting 11, and ultimately, I want to make a significant contribution to the team in our challenge for the MMU Cup this trimester". He added, " Wan has been magnificent as the teams personal trainer. He has the knowledge and the know-how on whatever the questions that I might have, be it if its about my belly or my burning desire to know how he got his 6-packs".

(picture: Reza, talking to our reporter)

(picture: Wan Sempoi seen here getting frisky with Nadum a-la MySpace.)

Wan Sempoi was hired as the teams doctor and trainer as soon as F&F was established. His glowing resume and the physical nature of his anatomy made him the first choice as the team founder, Aie, was looking to fill the physio spot. 

1 comment:

  1. its my job to make sure reza's fitness for upcoming match -wan-

    ReplyDelete