Friday, November 21, 2008

Nadeem reiterates desire

In a very emotional interview done here by our journalist, Nadeem, F&F commanding centre back turned defensive midfielder reiterates his desire to gun for a place in the F&F starting line up. The 24 year old Pakistan faced Nadeem believes that his experience in the MMU football scene will help him win a place in the starting 11. " I have played in the MMU league for such a long time that I know how it works. Furthermore, I will be also be playing with other experienced players such as Aie, Boy P and other members of the team. When we combine this with the youth and determination of the new players, I believe that we are on to something here".

(picture: Nadeem seen here in partying with a friend)

When asked about his extravagant partying style with fellow teammate and best friend Zul P,
 Nadeem said "Its all about balance. We all go to have fun sometimes and I am not excluded. I would also like to clarify that I did not attend training the other day because of fatigue due to the tournament I had over the weekend. I have talked to the boss about this and he seems content with my explanation".

(picture: On his holiday in Monaco)

It remains to be seen how Nadeem will fare in his first match and whether he will be selected for the match against his former club, SDX FC. It was rumored that Nadeem was seen on the streets of Jalan P. Ramlee, known for a ray of exclusive night clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment