Monday, November 17, 2008

" I 'kneed' to prove myself" - Boy






After being snapped with an ACL knee ligament damage on his left knee, Boy is determined to prove himself to the team manager that he can still play the game he love. After the surgery on his knee, he still can't reach full fitness and is labeled "OKU 2nd Stage" in the Through Fire and Flames squad together with Fatah.The crooked striker expressed his feelings and hope that he can regain his fitness fast. He was quoted saying "I need to be committed in my training in order to get myself fit and avoid from being injured again.I hope i can regain my fitness by the first match and show the world what i'm capable of."

Through Fire and Flames will play against SDX FC on Thursday,29th Nov



In another news,Team manager/Captain, Aie is searching for another striker and rumors had it that he is approaching one of the striker from a local team. Aie said "With Boy and Fatah who's unable stay on the field for the full 90 minutes, i need another striker and I'm still looking for a fresh talent around,erm...we'll see before the end of this week".


Writer
Nz.S

No comments:

Post a Comment