Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Zul P apologizes for his tackle

In an impromptu interview by our journalist here today, Zul P said that he apologizes for the rash tackle he made on Wizurai's right back, Song Wei on the match against the Generals yesterday. Zul P's tackle who many pundits say deserved at least a yellow card from the referee shocked the stands as it was uncalled for because it was near to the full time whistle and F&F was on the lead.

" I would like to take this opportunity right here to say that I am sorry for the tackle I made against Song Wei yesterday. I recognized the extent of my rashness and I really hope that there is nothing serious with Song Wei at the moment, "

(pic: Zul P also has a superbike collection just like his manager Ayiepin.)

He added " Song Wei and me are both passionate about our game and sometimes things got out of hand. We go a long way so I hope there no grudge shown against me as it was purely unintentional. I was going for the ball."

Zul P received a cold shoulder after that tackle from the Wizurai players.

The club speaker and former Dettol FC midfielder, Det the Dut said that a formal apology letter has been sent to Wizurai FC.


(pic: Det, sitting pretty. )

" A letter of apology has been sent to Wizurai FC on the incident that happened yesterday. I am quite sure that both teams are in great spirit of the game and it will all be in the past. Zul P did apologize straight after the game and I think that showed his character."

Wizurai lost 1-0 in a hard fought battle with the Flames yesterday evening at the Wizurai Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment