Monday, August 24, 2009

Zul K - "I vow not to do it again"

Hard tackling F&F left footed player, Zul K, has issued an apology to his teammates and fans here today.


Talking to a number of journalist lined-up outside the MMU Football Association building, Zul K was in an apologetic mood after his hearing in front of the MMU Disciplinary Committee and a press conference after that.

**click to see press statement

Zul K was quoted saying "I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to my teammates, fans, captain and manager for my indecent behaviour on the field the other day. I understand the severity of my doings and I accept whatever punishment there is both from the MMUFA and F&F management."

(pic: Zul K's punishment by F&F teammates; 1 day inside a bubble.)

He continues by saying "I truthfully regret my actions the other day and I vow not to cause anymore hassle within the team."

Zul K has been out of form of late and his on-field antics has not done him any favor either. He has been fined and also banned for 3 games by the MMUFA, subject to appeal from the F&F management quarters.

F&F's politically-correct manager, Bob "The Builder" who was also present during Zul K's hearing, was adamant that Zul K will get his acts together and perform for the team next season.


(pic: Bob seen here on vacation at Zoo Negara wondering about 1 of the hardest questions in life.)

"Everyone in the team knows how Zul K is and I think that's all that matters. I am very happy that he recognize his mistakes and is ready to apologize for it. This will not only do him good by bringing his confidence back but his teammates also can be rest assured now after his apology. As for the rest, he will need to show it on the field."

No comments:

Post a Comment