Friday, July 17, 2009

Acap "Brown" Proving His Worth

Acap "Brown" has been a startling revelation in F&F side this term.Under the tutelage of Ferdinadeem, Acap is rapidly growing on the 'physical' side of his game as well as his reading of the gameplay.

The junior defender has yet to stamp his mark as one of MMU's top defender but there are signs that he might in a few more seasons. Acap, an ex-Sepangnyol defender who also played under up and rising manager, Bob "The Builder" strikes similar resemblance to Man Utd's defender, Wes Brown hence the nickname. When talking to the clubs' journalist for an exclusive interview, Acap was modest in his comments.

"It is a great honor to be playing alongside Ferdinadeem who is regarded as one of the top defenders in MMU and also all the F&F players. I am still in the learning curve but I am sure that some of the experiences of those players such as Zul K " Takot Lipas" and Mid Totti will help me develop my game."

On the incident on the last match against CyberHeat where he was viciously scolded by skipper, Zul Rossi, he said "I respected and understood why he was so angry with me that day. Playing for a team like this requires you to be alert all the time. I turned off for a while because I thought that the keeper is supposed to come out for that ball. I know now that in order to be a better player, I need to sometimes take matters into my own hands."

Acap who is at his comfort zone when he is with his long-time WAG is also optimistic about F&F chances of being at the top of the table.

When talking to skipper, Zul Rossi and defense leader, Ferdinadeem, both players have some constructive criticism for Acap " Brown"

Zul Rossi was quoted saying "I believe that Acap has the potential to be better than he is now. He just needs a little bit more guidance and I'm sure he'll make it as one of the most feared defenders around."

Meanwhile, Ferdinadeem said " Acap has the bravery and agressiveness needed to be a powerful stopper but he still needs to improve on his game reading skills and composure with the ball. If he can master these qualities and train hard, he'll make it."

Acap's game still has a long way to go before he really gets it going but it is exciting to see if he can fulfill the potential he has.




No comments:

Post a Comment